system requirement

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can i use Photoshop with 1.7Ghz and 4 cores?

Thanks to the advise!

TOPICS
Feature request

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here are both the minimum and recommended system requirements:

Not just the cpu speed, but ram, GPU, video ram and drive space, preferably SSD.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/system-requirements.html

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suspect that you might find it frustrating trying to use Photoshop on your computer, but you can try the trial period to test it out.  You could try something like Krita which is free to use but surprisingly powerful, so you'll lose nothing if does not work out.

Krita | Digital Painting. Creative Freedom.

What do you hope to use Photoshop for?  Is it mainly for making your photographs look better, or would you like to create digital art and illustrations?  If the latter, then Krita would be ideal, and there are lots of tutorial videos available

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Due to the pandemic, my daughter was given access to the CC package by her college and she installed it on her laptop which is a 4 core, 8GB RAM, Intel integrated graphics, and a single 1TB hard disk. Suprisingly, to me, Photoshop installed and ran. However she only uses it for basic adjustments, a bit of healing and cloning, and cropping. It is slooooowwww though !!  Any attempt to use the full functionality results in disappointment.

Dave

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines