• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

technical issues with different versions to do basic stuff

Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having issues using any image to do basic stuff. I have a Dell Inspiron 13 7000 with 150GB free. Tried to download different versions (21.2, 21.1, 21.0) and it does not work. When expanding the image it disappear and transforming placed doc takes 15min or more. and when I start to manipulate the image the following error pops up "could not transform because the scratch disks are full"- . Please I need some help to resolve ths issue and continue my PS course. Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi please check the requirements for the latest version of Photoshop Computer with average specs not work well or if you have a good computer then use the 2020 version that is stable...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 08, 2021 Feb 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you, Ali. Could you please confirm 2020 most stable version? I found 2 or 3 releases from 2020. many thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi i think 2020 is good to use try all the provided tips for your help...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will double check based on the tips you´ve sent. hope it works. thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines