Tengo un problema con la herramienta de texto

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola

La herramienta estaba funcionando correctamente, pero cuando intente crear una caja de texto el texto se va fuera de la caja de texto, ya sea arriba o abajo pero no dentro, incluso no adapta el texto sino que se desaparece. Además de que no m deja por momentos editar, o si me deja pero no se marca. 

Agradecería su apoyo. 

defaultnosbgpjzrsz4_1-1610227324740.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Tengo un problema con la herramienta de texto

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola

La herramienta estaba funcionando correctamente, pero cuando intente crear una caja de texto el texto se va fuera de la caja de texto, ya sea arriba o abajo pero no dentro, incluso no adapta el texto sino que se desaparece. Además de que no m deja por momentos editar, o si me deja pero no se marca. 

Agradecería su apoyo. 

defaultnosbgpjzrsz4_1-1610227324740.png

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 09, 2021 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Based on your image, it looks like the leading is set too high for the text size. You can change it in the Properties panel in the Character section. Leading is to the right of the font size. If you're not sure how much leading to set, you can set it to Auto.

If' I'm misunderstanding the issue, would you be able to provide more details?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 09, 2021 0