Highlighted

Text Box Auto Fills with Lorem ipsum text

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I stop the text box from auto filling in photoshop?  It used to just be an empty box when I placed it on the image before the update.

2018-10-16 12_26_45-300x250.psd @ 100% (1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartmets Available, RGB_8) _.png

Hi there,

As you're getting a placeholder text please go to Photoshop's Preferences > Type and deselect "Fill new type layers with Placeholder text" and let us know if it helps.

type.png

Regards,
Sahil

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Text Box Auto Fills with Lorem ipsum text

New Here ,
Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do I stop the text box from auto filling in photoshop?  It used to just be an empty box when I placed it on the image before the update.

2018-10-16 12_26_45-300x250.psd @ 100% (1, 2 & 3 Bedroom Apartmets Available, RGB_8) _.png

Hi there,

As you're getting a placeholder text please go to Photoshop's Preferences > Type and deselect "Fill new type layers with Placeholder text" and let us know if it helps.

type.png

Regards,
Sahil

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 16, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

type.png

Regards,
Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 16, 2018 5
Community Beginner ,
Jun 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same problem. Glad I found this, it help me and it stopped it.

Thank you Sahil

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 19, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bless you Sahil.  No more issue with this. Harry

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! That was annoying. Janis

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here , Thank you !

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Such a simple solution.   Thank you for your help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why do updates cause "silly stuff" to happen, some normal functions to cease and otherwise cause annoyances?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0