Copy link to clipboard
1. Pasted text and surrounding rectangles (for position) from Illustrator source file as a smart object, then rotated the object.
2. Pasted text and surrounding rectangles from Illustrator source file as pixels, then rotated the object.
3. Typed text in Photoshop and then rotated it.
4. Pasted text without surrounding rectangles as smart object.
5. Pasted text without surrounding rectangles as pixels.
6. Pasted text without rectangles as shape layer – slight improvement.
7. Tried all the above with objects rotated in Illustrator before bringing into Photoshop.
Pasted as shape layer:
Using Photoshop 22.0.0 on a MacBook Pro OS 10.15.6
I’m not seeing anything in preferences to try adjusting. Haven’t found anything yet in an internet search.
Your description is voluminous but I am not sure what the screenshots are supposed to show exactly …
Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Options Bar, …) visible?
Thanks. This has been solved at a kinder tech community.
Would you mind explaining what the issue and the solution were?