Highlighted

text doing a baseline shift on it's own

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using Photoshop CC, randomly type shifts up or down on it's own, and I don't know why or how to eliminate this from happening in the future.
Below is an example of what happens. In this case, the font used for "Rustic Fashion" is Gothic Black (open type).
"Dining Table" is Gothic Book (true type).
Deleting the undesirable character or even the entire word and retyping it does not fix the problem. The only workaround I've found is to recreate the text in a new text area.

Capture PSD baseline shift.JPG

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

text doing a baseline shift on it's own

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using Photoshop CC, randomly type shifts up or down on it's own, and I don't know why or how to eliminate this from happening in the future.
Below is an example of what happens. In this case, the font used for "Rustic Fashion" is Gothic Black (open type).
"Dining Table" is Gothic Book (true type).
Deleting the undesirable character or even the entire word and retyping it does not fix the problem. The only workaround I've found is to recreate the text in a new text area.

Capture PSD baseline shift.JPG

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be worth resetting your Photoshop preferences to see if that clears the issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 24, 2020 0