Text don't work in Photoshop 22

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I can't write anything when I use Text in photoshop, no visible font and cursor. Photoshop 22.0.1, OS windoe 10 .Thanks

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Text don't work in Photoshop 22

New Here ,
Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I can't write anything when I use Text in photoshop, no visible font and cursor. Photoshop 22.0.1, OS windoe 10 .Thanks

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, have you tried to reset Adobe Photoshop preferences? Hold Alt + Ctrl + Shift while starting Photoshop. You will be asked if you want to delete the current settings.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 29, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Excellent, now it works great. Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2020 1
italosan LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad your problem is solved. If you need help in the future, please contact us 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 30, 2020 0