• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

text drop shadow doesn't show up in alpha channel

New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello thanks for trying to help out- I imagine I'm overlooking something simple-

When I select my text, which has a drop shadow effect applied, and then create an alpha channel- I am unable to select the drop shadow as well- even after I rasterized the layer...?

Thanks again for the assist.

R

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you click on the Alpha Channel so you can see just the channel and what your selection actually contains?

Photoshop doesn't show selections (marching ants) on pixels that are less than 50% selected.

ch.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for jumping on this so promptly--  I've attached a couple of screenshots- the selection doesn't capture the drop shadow for some reason when creating the alphaScreen Shot 2020-07-29 at 7.28.59 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-07-29 at 7.28.51 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

added the layers panel with text selected...Screen Shot 2020-07-29 at 7.32.29 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Raterize drop shadow

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Much appreciated JJMack that'll do it--

R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines