Highlighted

Text error

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, so this is a recent problem. Normally when I select the text tool and click anywhere on my page, it allows me to type directly without a text box. If I want a text box I would have to alt click and drag...but now it is automatically adding a textbox when I click... it never used to do that and it's annoying me. Please help

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Text error

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, so this is a recent problem. Normally when I select the text tool and click anywhere on my page, it allows me to type directly without a text box. If I want a text box I would have to alt click and drag...but now it is automatically adding a textbox when I click... it never used to do that and it's annoying me. Please help

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 18, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What exact version of Photoshop and operating system do you have, have you tried resetting the Tools

2020-10-20 10_42_12-Adobe Photoshop 2020.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2020 0