• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Text Layers Creating Glitchy Horizontal Lines in Photoshop! PLEASE HELP!

Community Beginner ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created this by following a youtube tutorial video, 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFynG3wIn-8

After saving it to finish later and then pulling up the PSD the next day the image looks like the photo you see below.

When I toggle the visibility of each of the text layers all the distortion/lines you see behind the text go away, if I only make one of the text layers visible it gets rid of only some of them.

Does anyone know what is causing the craziness and/or how to rid me of this madness you see below?

Thanks in advance!

Screen Shot 2021-04-19 at 10.35.50 PM.png

JB>Stay Sharp!<br />JB

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

I was able to fix whatever was causing this confusion by resetting photoshop to factory settings and restarting the program.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Apr 19, 2021 Apr 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The usual: Start by checking your hardware accelerationj options in the preferences and so on. and since you're working in 16bit, checking your color management stuff might also be required.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

UPDATE: So I've attempted to start other projects but I am having the same problem. The issue is not that there are lines showing up behind my layers but actually a body of text that I used while editing my resume. It's showing up behind everything, not just text layers. Everything looks fine right until I try to save the image and there it is again. This has now become a big problem because it is preventing me from finishing work for my clients. PLEASE HELP!Screen Shot 2021-04-21 at 12.25.52 PM.png

JB>Stay Sharp!<br />JB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2021 Apr 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was able to fix whatever was causing this confusion by resetting photoshop to factory settings and restarting the program.

JB>Stay Sharp!<br />JB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines