Highlighted

Text Tool Menu > Font FIlters

Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The current filters shown in the drop down box under font selection list 8 separate classes plus All Classes. I thought I read that Photoshop pulls from Font Book in a Mac OSX environment.  Is there any way to modify the filter list to reflect additional sort categories/colections users create in Fontbook? For example, I have Calligraphy, Disney, Impact as just a few Collections. I would like to see the Photoshop drop down filters mirror my various Fontbook Collections (filters). Is that possible?

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Text Tool Menu > Font FIlters

Explorer ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The current filters shown in the drop down box under font selection list 8 separate classes plus All Classes. I thought I read that Photoshop pulls from Font Book in a Mac OSX environment.  Is there any way to modify the filter list to reflect additional sort categories/colections users create in Fontbook? For example, I have Calligraphy, Disney, Impact as just a few Collections. I would like to see the Photoshop drop down filters mirror my various Fontbook Collections (filters). Is that possible?

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 14, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don’t think so. 

I did a quick search on 

https://feedback.photoshop.com

but couldn’t find a specific Feature Request, so you could post one if no one else provides more insight … 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went ahead and submitted it for a feature. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0