Highlighted

text tool not working in photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I can't get the text tool to edit in photoshop. Also, prior to that full stops were appearing in the middle rather than at the bottom of the cursor?!

I have tried reseting the tool but that doesn't work. I read on an earlier similar post that going to preferences and reseting things in there may be the solution but no preferences menu in latest photoshop as far as I can see.

Help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

text tool not working in photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

I can't get the text tool to edit in photoshop. Also, prior to that full stops were appearing in the middle rather than at the bottom of the cursor?!

I have tried reseting the tool but that doesn't work. I read on an earlier similar post that going to preferences and reseting things in there may be the solution but no preferences menu in latest photoshop as far as I can see.

Help appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 14, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

image.png

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great. This fixed it, thanks! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having the same problem and it is VERY FRUSTRATING!  Is there no-one that can help?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 14, 2020 0