Highlighted

Text tool not working properly, PS version 22.0.0

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems I can no longer highlight text, the bounding box is gone and the cursor has disappeared making it almost impossible to edit text and see what im typing. I've tried restarting PS and opening new documents but neither worked. A temporary solution that did work was unchecking "use graphics processor". This fixes the text tool but makes everything else awfully slow/laggy and ruins workflow. Is there a permanent solution?

I'm on PC, Windows 10.

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Text tool not working properly, PS version 22.0.0

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems I can no longer highlight text, the bounding box is gone and the cursor has disappeared making it almost impossible to edit text and see what im typing. I've tried restarting PS and opening new documents but neither worked. A temporary solution that did work was unchecking "use graphics processor". This fixes the text tool but makes everything else awfully slow/laggy and ruins workflow. Is there a permanent solution?

I'm on PC, Windows 10.

TOPICS
Bug, Performance, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tnn is is a bug with color spaces other than RGB. It has been reported to Adobe.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am currently working in RGB though and it still doesn't work?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0