• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TEXTILE DESIGNER and COLOUR SEPERATOR BRING THEM BACK PLEASE !

New Here ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I simply cant understand why ADOBE has just given up with the TEXTILE DESIGNER and COLOUR SEPERATION software plugins that were part of the beta released approx 2019- 2020.

both the plugins where brilliant and as just one professional designer in the textile industryin the UK knew hundreds of people who where excited by this!

i would have paid for both of the plugins

i understand the availablity of the pattern options in both illustrator and photoshop as i have used both since their original release eons ago.

the colour seperation plugin was increadably good and very intuitive this is an invaluable easy tool which would have seen an end to all the vauge options of colour seperation processes.

ADOBE please give it another go or can someone recommed other similar products compatable with photoshop?

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is primarily a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

Please post Feature Requests and Bug Reports over on https://feedback.photoshop.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought this software would be a game changer why abandon it???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because the market is relatively small and the Photoshop team sometimes appears to be overextended already? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You obviously don’t know how big the textile industry is?? Every fashion print on clothing Bedding,curtains in fact any pice of fabric that has patterns, carpets Wallpaper the list is endless and billions and billions of $ needs to be designed and separated it’s one of the biggest industries in the world!!!!!!

Get Outlook for iOS

Duncan Hancock (Yellow Label)

Personal information removed by Moderator

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You seem to have misinterpreted what »market« signified in this case. 

How many people use Photoshop?`

How many of them work in the textile industry? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines