• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Textile Designer Extension release date?

New Here ,
May 19, 2020 May 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I'm not able to access the beta for this plug in, does anyone know if a release date is scheduled?

Many thanks!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Hi

For those who are already in the prerelease, you can contact adobetextiledesigner-support@adobe.com for support.

The Beta program is now closed and an update is expected by the end of the year: https://adobe.com/go/textiledesigner

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

As per the below link, its Beta version is already released.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/textile-designing-in-photoshop/td-p/10617868?page=1

Are you facing any issues reagrading this? Let us known the exact problem so that we can help you.

Best regards

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello 
I need help. I had -very briefly- the beta for Adobe Textile designer and then it just disappeared. I hardly got to try it out sufficiently.
Now colleagues all claim to be using Textile Designer as a plug in to Photoshop CC 2020, which i have (paid through novemeber 2020).

I have tried to download it again, onlyb to get messages saying there is no way to open this progam!! I have chatted with a customer service person... or bot?  No help is given.  i am lost as to how to access it. adobe is not inexpensive and i am trying to train for professional work. This seems a very unreliable turn of events with which to plan a career.  Can anyone advise? Thanks in advance. 
~frustrated and sad 

~jodi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system are you using?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

The link is no longer supporting the download, I'm guessing the window of opportunity to download the beta has closed? I'm using the most recent release of Photoshop on a PC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

This link has contact information. They might be best able to assist.

https://www.adobe.com/products/textiledesigner.html

"Want to know more? Email us at: adobetextiledesigner-signup@adobe.com"

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jane,

Adobe Textile Designer is a fantastic plugin and changed my life when it came to creating repeats. However, the latest update for Textile Designer is incredibly slow (Death Spinning Wheel when saving and previewing). I have reached out to a lot of designers and they are all experiencing the same problem. I know they suddenly decided to discontinue the Beta version but they left us with a faulty uncharacteristic Adobe plugin. Adobe should be embarrassed about what we are now suffering to work with. Any information would be appreciated–including if they will decide to offer the plugin as a permanent app. 

Thanks very much!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 09, 2020 Sep 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I feel the same! It is wonderful and infuriating!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 13, 2020 Jul 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

For those who are already in the prerelease, you can contact adobetextiledesigner-support@adobe.com for support.

The Beta program is now closed and an update is expected by the end of the year: https://adobe.com/go/textiledesigner

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can new people enter the Beta program when the update is released at the end of the year?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 25, 2020 Oct 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Eva5E85 ,

We are volunteers and do not work for Adobe, so we only find out when Adobe makes an announcement. The contact info for this beta program was posted earlier in this thread. 

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines