• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Textile Designer extension

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is the Textile designer extension for Photoshop still available? I read that it was free to download, but I can't find it anywhere in the list of Adobe plugins.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 10, 2020 Jun 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems the plugin is in beta version, you can get more details at the following link

https://www.adobe.com/in/products/textiledesigner.html

It has an email that might help you enroll to the beta program

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is the textile designer extension still available? suddenly disapears from my photoshop?

any one knows something?

thanks in advance

smh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The plugin was in beta testing last I heard and it appears to be closed to new applicants.

You can try contacting the team with the link supplied above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Textile Designer beta program ended at the end of June. Adobe is evaluating how they want to proceed with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was offered this -to learn on skill share=  Then on my Mac Book Pro= I was so desperate to Learn Adobe+how to make seamless patterns!     I agreed!   But  Then  Something was NOT QUITE RITE!   First I did Photo Shop? Then ...was told Illustrator made seamless Patterns-  changed  sub again=   then offered STUDENT PRICE=   I BELIEVE IT WAS $19.99   or    $29.99? I forget, but on the phone= I was told unusal conflicting  scenarios"reguarding using Adobe CC!       I was in Trial=  Then ...The back and forth-not really  like support? not sure-   I then Said  its too confusing-   I cant continue.... Then I was told"   problem with my Debit(credit card)?   as if   who I was conversing with was  with out access to my cc or info-

This was very confusing....I put info in-   And   changed what I was told!     So-    I said CANCLE!   I did not recieve my   recipts   data?     

after this/ I wrote back  to one of the 100s of emails I recieved  from the  adobe Seamless Textile Groups  I needed to Cancle-    IM WORRIED TO THIS DAY-   " because there is so much files on my MBP-    I TRIED TO DELETE IT ALL   AS WELL AS   REMOVE   MYSELF  FROM THOSE  GROUP EMAILS +

It scared me to be in that Group-Initally I did not understand it was only a trial!   STILL  Because I was offered it in   SKILL SHARE!    why offer me    something to learn? when / A -I dont understand Adobe software(I WISH I DID!)   And     B-put me in BETA!   I HAVE A LEARNING DISABILITY  -+ADHD    IMPULSIVITY   ( I try very hard  ) I dont understand  many things..... but the more I found  out-saw all those things+ that  Every time I sighned into my mac book pro=   Adobe was opened and sighned me in?   I did not agree to do that  have in my Browser  running like that?   Plus in many Permissions on my mac I read "STAFF"   can read-write !

and then Says myname-  "read -write " but  also- I dont have full access "and  the killer I dont know what this means but As i see it I can Try to Guess---" IGNORE OWNERSHIP " ! what does this mean      Please  PLEASE  I NEED HELP-   THIS WILL BE 

MY LAST ATTEMPT TO LEARN  ADOBE-     I HAVE ILLUSTRATOR ON IPAD PRO  AS TRIAL 10 DAYS LEFT.    I CAN USE   (understand mostly ) Procreate-Sketchbook Pro-  

I was so Wishing=  10-18-2020  in Apple App Store   the Ilustrator on iPadPro   would be as user friendly and   cappable as   -my other apps  I need my designs  to be  VECTOR- I need to make seamless Patterns Its awful for me, please   -Help I was told by Adobe  on phone and chat.......= Im paying for ACROBAT'   and still paying+ had paid for past 7 yrs!     yet...I dont even know what Acrobat is-   What it does- I have no info -recipts- emails   from Adobe about Acrobat?! 

Im 60-  TIME IS PICKING UP SPEED.......get these scary files off Mac book pro-      

Who is -did those Textile  beta    things?   I need emails to STOP.      

I DONT WANT ANYTHING ASSOCIATED TO  OUTLOOK ACCOUNTS

( I do not know what they added  me to- I just also saw   SKYPE!)  
   Impotrtantly.........!   I need to make Vector   art+ Patterns,   please  how can I create art that is usable-   To print patterns     ...with out Lines between each segment- how do i cut and paste?   Im bahooved-  on iPadPro....   

Now Even if I wanted to- I cant use Mac with a pen- or my wacom tablet/   all killed by Catalina and possibly other versions prior-   and Side Car is useless to me my 2016 purchased macbook pro-   is EARLY 2015-  SO   NO SIDECAR.......I WAS SO LOOKING FORWARD TO      IPAD PRO CAPPABILITIES-  ( I also do not understand how iCloud works-When allready paying-   Then   i dont   have to purchase Creative Cloud  as well?  )Please tell me

what to do...how to do it?

thank you,

Bama

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines