• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

THE CHALLENGE ! Can you fix this attached extremely poor quality image?

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Photoshop Expert !

I need your help, see that attached image, very poor quality, noisy, not sharp, low resolution. Could you tell which tool to be used to make this image as high quality image, or can you make a tutorial if possible? Highly appreciate if your help, Regards,

IMG-20180305-WA0003.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 05, 2020 Sep 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Topaz Sharpen AI Photoshop plug-in claims to sharpen images. There's a free trial available. Don't expect miracles!

https://topazlabs.com/shop/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This seems to be a question of wanting to turn chicken soup back into a chicken. You can see the faults. If you could undo them, nobody would need to keep high resolution pictures.... A true artist with Photoshop could redraw it to look realistic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The image has been shot with a phone at 1180 ISO, is very noisy, and the noise has been sharpened.

The image itself is not sharp, so there isn't much to sharpen, but it's possible to remove the noise with a reasonably good result.

I first duplicated the background layer, and ran Topaz DeNoise AI on the new layer, with Noise reduction set to 25 and Sharpening set to 100. You can download a 30 day free trial of  Topaz DeNoise AI.

Finally, I added a Curves adjustment layer to add a little contrast which also improves the colors.

Make sure to view the screenshots below at 100% view, and do any work that involves noise or sharpening at 100%.

Other magnifications will not give you a true rendering because the image has been scaled.

100% means that one image pixel is displayed by one screen pixel.

PS-noisyimage-1.png

PS-noisyimage-2.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank so much Dear

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"test screen name i am very gratefull to you. I appreciate your work and taking time. Best regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2020 Sep 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know it's a little late but here you go. It's butchered because of the jpeg compression if you want the larger png file, here you go https://mega.nz/file/5p4mkIDR#-k4tc4Dbs4REglZqnOFfFs_fFziMu8iAFzKtmJh-WOc

IMG-20180305-WA0003-Bearbeitet-2.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines