• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The disk copy was changed since you last opened it.

Participant ,
Jan 18, 2012 Jan 18, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

..... Do you want to save it anyway?

I'm starting to get this message again a lot. It went away for awhile, and is now back.

It started with CS5.

I think Adobe blames it on other software but cannot pinpoint it?

Can anyone fill me in?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jul 04, 2012 Jul 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hans Timman wrote:

Adobe Please! Get this fixed as soon as possible!

Not that I have seen this problem, being on a PC, but I feel for the Mac users... 

Wouldn't a little [  ] Don't Show Again checkbox be an awfully nice thing to have in the warning message for those folks whose systems are habitually touching their image files?

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 05, 2012 Jul 05, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

'don't show again' for every message would be great.  It used to come up for 'less than 50% of pixels have been selected'  - now I'm haunted by that message and 'your history brush will not work ...etc.'  - drives me nuts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 10, 2012 Dec 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry to revive this topic.

Running Windows 7x64 and I noticed this same problem directly after installing Suitcase Fusion 4!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Dec 10, 2012 Dec 10, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And Suitcase is probably modifying the files (see post 64).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2012 Dec 12, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tested and verified! Suitcase Fusion 4's plugin was causing the problem. Unbelievable how worthless these guys have made this software over the years. Opened up suitcase and unchecked the plugins for photoshop and everything was back to normal. Its impossible to work with the plugin on if you save often.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 21, 2013 Oct 21, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yea, I have the exact same thing happening on Windows 7 x64 from the FMCore.exe service, Extensis Font Management Core, the Extensis plugin of Suitcase Fusion

I didnt know it was actually changing the file after save though.. thats a bit disturbing.

Think I'll uninstall the plug-in, if I can remember how it got there in the first place

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ok, my 30-day trial of Suitcase Fusion expired, I forgot all about it since I decided on a different font manager

I dont recall Extensis doing this prior to the Expiration of the Trial Period

And if I cant use the Product any longer, why is the Extensis Plug-in still active?

I think they simply make the extension malfunction after your trial period..

Perhaps they do it to bother users into remembering them

Just had to uninstall the program from Add/remove programs

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

well, Uninstall of Suitcase Fusion wasnt easy at all

It required me to close every program on my comptuer, including Adobe Flashplayer, My Web Browser, Download managers, and a bunch of other things.. literally every single running thing.

It seems they feel right at home letting their little program attach itself to anything on your system, related to fonts or not.

I wont be using them in the future

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines