• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

The objects and fonts looks blurry and zigzag edge

New Here ,
Apr 21, 2021 Apr 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I am using Photoshop about 6 years and I never faced this problem. When I type in Photoshop, the fonts are not looking smooth or sharpe. the edge are blurry and zigzag. Not only fonts but also the smart objects, like import from illustrator. 

I have searched for solution, everybody talking about Anti-Alise (Sharpe, Strong, Crisp, smooth etc.). But is not matter of that. The whole photoshop canvas looks blury I think. 

There is no problem with mine Adobe XD or Illustrator. Only photoshop. even I have tried old version of Photoshop CS6. Same issue.

Photoshop Screenshot.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are zoomed in to 400% so each image pixel is being shown using 16 screen pixels. At that magnification you are seeing the anti-aliasing which is used to prevent slightly sloping edges looking jagged

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response and time.

But are you sure? I faced this problem just last 2 days. If zoom is the issue than how possible to work. I mean what we are seeing on Monitor those are visual. What about a small business card? It is only 3.5 inch but we have to fit it to whole canvas like 600-800% zoom even more. Of course you will not work on 3.5 inch (100%) display. 

I am not zooming much as a single pixel/dot. I am working on photoshop about 6 yers and I have idea about magnifing.

How I can explain! I am not elarging the size of any object I am trying to magnifing. 

Do you think it might cause of another isuue or my Photoshop software damaged?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The zoom level in Photoshop has nothing whatsoever to do with the physical printed size.

100% zoom means 1 image pixel uses 1 screen pixel.

200% zoom means 1 image pixel uses 4 screen pixels.

400% zoom means 1 image pixel uses 16 screen pixels 

....  etc

The physical printed size is set by the image resolution in pixels per inch (ppi). 

To see the image on screen at print size, first set the monitor pixel resolution in Preferences then use View - Print Size.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines