The photoshop is closed when I work on something.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I updated the Photoshop version22.1, Photoshop is closed every single action. So I can't work on my canvas. I checked some troubleshoot, and do it, but it doesn't work. I also uninstalled it then installed it, but it doesn't work. I have no idea what to do.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The photoshop is closed when I work on something.

Community Beginner ,
Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After I updated the Photoshop version22.1, Photoshop is closed every single action. So I can't work on my canvas. I checked some troubleshoot, and do it, but it doesn't work. I also uninstalled it then installed it, but it doesn't work. I have no idea what to do.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 10, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Photoshop crash and you have to restart it or  does Photoshop remain visible but not operational hung does not function at all or you can select tools and menus but they do not  work?

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ps-desktop

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't need to restart my computer, but Photoshop is closed automatically when I work on something such as save, place embedded, brush, so every single action. I can open Photoshop but I can't do anything after that.
I can select tools but I can't use them because Photoshop is closed automatically.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are there any crash reports? Are you using a PC or Mac?

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used to get a report "A crash report has been generated. Adobe may use this report to try to find a solution to the problem." but I clicked "don't ask again" then Photoshop is closed automatically when I use it.
After I open Photoshop again it shows "Photoshop has encountered a problem with the display driver and has temporarily disabled enhancements which use the graphics hardware." It repeats again and again.
I'm using a laptop.
I already did uninstall and install again. Then I did a font preview change which Adobe Photoshop Troubleshoot Community says. They don't work.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 11, 2020 0