Highlighted

the ps express app on my iphone is not recognizing my facebook albums

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the app stopped recognizing my facebook albums a few months ago. it was working for a few years and just stopped

the things I have tried to solve this problem

log out of facebook on all platforms

delete ps express from facebook several times

delete and reinstall ps express app several times

contacted adobe support and they just got me to redo all the things I listed + give me the link to here to ask the question

does anyone have a solution to my problem

thanks

Topics

iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

the ps express app on my iphone is not recognizing my facebook albums

New Here ,
Jul 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the app stopped recognizing my facebook albums a few months ago. it was working for a few years and just stopped

the things I have tried to solve this problem

log out of facebook on all platforms

delete ps express from facebook several times

delete and reinstall ps express app several times

contacted adobe support and they just got me to redo all the things I listed + give me the link to here to ask the question

does anyone have a solution to my problem

thanks

Topics

iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TravelingwithTroy,

I see the same thing in the PS Express app myself. I'm not sure if there is any workarounds or what might be the cause. I'll reach out internally to the PS Express developers and see if something might have changed within the Facebook app that broke things or if we're doing something wrong when trying to use this feature. Thanks for posting about it.

Best,

- Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sorry to hear that you are having problems as well but it is sorta nice to know that im not alone in this mess

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines