• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There are problems reading the document/image on Photoshop 2021.

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't open the full size image on Photoshop 2021. On the screen appears a small part of picture. I restarted the computer, but it would not solve the problem. Photoshop 2020 has no problem opening image. Can anyone suggest what how to solve it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Dec 13, 2020 Dec 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

After purchasing a new HDR laptop, I have the same issue. The opening up screen is very small, and also the Metadata covering the tool bar, and headings across the top of the page are somewhat tiny in Elements 2021.Fine on the old style laptops, but next to useless on the latest versions. In Elements 2021 there does not appear to be any anywhere you can adjust the Metadata, certainly nothing in 'Edit-Preferences'. Has anyone found a solution to this, other than spending a fortune at the optitions please!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines