• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Third party plug-ins are gone from the Filter menu after update

New Here ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi everyone. Basically the problem is after update to the newest photoshop version all my installed plugins are disappeared. I had installed Luminar AI and Pattern Suppressor, tho they are presented in the application folder I can't find em in the Filter menu. Also Shake Reduction filter has gone. Any idea how to fix this?
Running on a macbook pro m1 13'', big sur 11.2.2

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,
Mar 13, 2021 Mar 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm seeing the same thing on my M1 MBP running macOD 11.2.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 13, 2021 Apr 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same, Lumiar 4 and NIK disappeared from my filter options. I unistalled and reinstalled both. Operating on Mac Mini 2020 11.2.3 - anyone figure out how to fix this yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2021 Apr 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I don't know if this problem is already solved for you, but today I right clicked on the Photoshopp app icon, then Get info, and checked the option "Open using Rosetta", all my plugins are returned, tho Photoshop runs a bit slower now. Hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 06, 2021 May 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much! That worked. I'll take notice and see if it slows things down a lot but this makes my work flow so much eaier. Appreciate you sharing your solution!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines