Highlighted

This is not fear.....Adobe we need a solution

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am from yemen .... I want to pay a pro .... but to pay for pro i need to pay my sallery for month and half per year ..... In America and Europe 250-400 $ per year is nothing  but in yemen it is my sallery for month and ahalf or two month .... and that what push people to download un leagel copy.....

Adobe should determine the payment plan in every region based in average of Annual salary for users.... 

may in the next days I will looking for another work rather than design because I can't pay for the plan and I do not want to use the program unlegaly

I hope this massege arrive to adobe administration.

Topics

Actions and scripting, Bug, Crash or freeze, Download and install, FAQ, Feature request, How to, Import and export, Mac, Make It, Performance, Praise, Problem or error, SDK, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

This is not fear.....Adobe we need a solution

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am from yemen .... I want to pay a pro .... but to pay for pro i need to pay my sallery for month and half per year ..... In America and Europe 250-400 $ per year is nothing  but in yemen it is my sallery for month and ahalf or two month .... and that what push people to download un leagel copy.....

Adobe should determine the payment plan in every region based in average of Annual salary for users.... 

may in the next days I will looking for another work rather than design because I can't pay for the plan and I do not want to use the program unlegaly

I hope this massege arrive to adobe administration.

Topics

Actions and scripting, Bug, Crash or freeze, Download and install, FAQ, Feature request, How to, Import and export, Mac, Make It, Performance, Praise, Problem or error, SDK, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is answered by volunteer users. We do not work for Adobe and have no influence over pricing, either local or international.

As has been pointed out in your other thread, there are legal alternatives to Photohop if the subscription is not affordable.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate your word ....but still adobe the best...and we will use this pro if necessity...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

You do raise a valid point, that the subscription and annual price should be in correlated to the currency and average earnings of your country.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sadly, this has nothing to do with Adobe and everything to do with your country's currency being upside down. 

1 Euro =

1.13 US Dollar

4.24 Saudi Riyal 

283 Yemeni Rial 

Gimp and Inkscape are free to use.

https://www.gimp.org/

https://inkscape.org/

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its 283 in wib site its 600 yemeni tial in real.....I appreciate
you words ...but it's monthly I will happy If I can buy it for once even in high price but to pay a quarter of my sellary every month....this is not right..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I appreciate your agreement with me and I hope that the message will reach those responsible

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines