• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Three PS errors

Community Beginner ,
Sep 22, 2020 Sep 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My PS is up to date as well as my iMac. Currently, PS has three bugs on my system.

1. I have a "progress" pop up window that never goes away and is visible on my desktop.

2. When using Quick Mask (Q), the white brush leaves a slight color that should be transparent. It removes the mask, it is just not transparent. Touching up the mask area is most difficult.

3. When saving a file back to LR, I get an error warning that the file was not saved, yet it is...progress.pngWhite_Brush PM.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your Photoshop preferences, which you can do under the General tab in Photoshop preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well, following your suggestion fixed two of the issues.  I still have the "process" pop up tab.  I'm much better! Thank You!Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 5.11.19 PM.png 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How much RAM and spare disk capacity do you have on your system?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2020 Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the small tab at the bottom of PS set to Efficiency so I can keep tabs of things.  When a save a PSD back into LR, PS gives me a warning that I attached. When I look in LR, the saved file is there with no problems. When savings, the Efficiency dips to 99%. Screen Shot 2020-09-23 at 10.53.33 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-23 at 10.40.02 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-09-23 at 10.54.19 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines