Highlighted

Tilt problem in Wintab mode by using graphics tablet

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a software engineer of Huion that is well-know graphics tablet vendor.I am in charge of tablet driver.

Now,I found the pen tilt suddenly lose when  I am drawing by pen, but the pen pressure is well.After the pen leave the tablet and approach again, the tilt function work well again.

I tested it on Photoshop CS6 and CC2015, and I already set UseSystemStylus 0 in PSUserConfig.txt to make Photoshop work in wintab mode.

I hope Adobe expert  can help to solve this problem and I can offer graphics tablet to you.If you want to get more information ,please send email to tanhuang@huion.cn.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Tilt problem in Wintab mode by using graphics tablet

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a software engineer of Huion that is well-know graphics tablet vendor.I am in charge of tablet driver.

Now,I found the pen tilt suddenly lose when  I am drawing by pen, but the pen pressure is well.After the pen leave the tablet and approach again, the tilt function work well again.

I tested it on Photoshop CS6 and CC2015, and I already set UseSystemStylus 0 in PSUserConfig.txt to make Photoshop work in wintab mode.

I hope Adobe expert  can help to solve this problem and I can offer graphics tablet to you.If you want to get more information ,please send email to tanhuang@huion.cn.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 19, 2018 0
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue.

It happens only when I'm using photoshop in WinTab mode. In Windows Ink mode it works normal.

I'm using Photoshop CC 2014 and Huion CS610.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2020 0