• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

TO ADOBE : How could Photoshop 2020 could be so slow vs 2019 ?

New Here ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried both version on fast computers, macOs and windows... no definitly the new Photoshop 2020 is too slow and made me really nervous. 

What's appening adobe ? How could you missed it up so hard ?

Usually i was enjoying using your soft. But after 2 or 3 years of bugs or stupid UX choices i'm getting really angry.

Adding new features is great, but don't forget the fondamental goal of a good soft : to be fast and usefull

It feels like you just don't care about photoshop users (i mainly use photoshop and can't speak for other soft) and to justify the cloud subscription, each years, you force new version publishing, keeping more and more unsolved "bugs".

Maybe you are preparing a new revolutionnary tool, i hope so, but i really doubt.

I've allready reduce my expensive cloud subscription to a cheapper version... but it smell rage quit. 

Please react.

Best regards,

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 16, 2020 Sep 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is a user Forum, so you are not really addressing Adobe here, even though some Adobe employees thankfully have been dropping by.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines