• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Toggle Wacom pen between eraser and pen

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently switched from an XP PEN 22" tablet/monitor to a Wacom Cintiq 22. One thing I could do with the XP PEN pen was to set one of the buttons to be able to toggle back and forth between the eraser and the brush tool. You click it once for brush, click again and it goes back to eraser, etc. I really liked this capability. I can't see this option with the Wacom pen. I can only figure out how to set the eraser or pen separatley on just one button. I know I could set one button for eraser and the other for brush but I like having the second button for the Rt Click opt. When I looked for answers on the internet, I found suggestions to set it for eraser and then hold/don't release the button while erasing and then let go and it will return to the pen. This did not work for me. Does anybody know if there is a way to set the Wacom pen to toggle back and forth between the brush and eraser? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop Shortcut key   ~  set a tablet button or pen button

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2024 Feb 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same question and don't understand JJMack's reply.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2024 Feb 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Follow-up: solved my problem by going to Wacom's Device Properties and removing my Pro Pen 2 from Tools using the little (-). I then closed and re-opened Device Properties, re-adding the pen with the (+) button in Tools, and added Photoshop in Applications with the (+) button there as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines