Exit

Toggling through open photos (shift+tab) causes partially blacked out workspace

Community Beginner ,
Aug 27, 2020 Aug 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

macOS Catalina 10.15.6

Photoshop 21.2.2

Ever since I've gotten my new mac running Catalina, I've had an issue where photoshop often blacks out most of the workspace (aside from a rectangular portion of the upper left) when toggling through open photos using shift+tab. Once it starts happening, I can't get it to stop. One fix I've found is to hit tab each time to turn off and on the panels and the workspace goes back to normal, but it's really annoying to have to do every time with each open photo. Has anyone had this happen? Any fixes? Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Enthusiast ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Link content can be useful!

I did not switch to the Catalina version due to problems. I prefer to wait between Apple and Adobe until the sources of problems are completely resolved.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-and-macos-catalina.html

Graphic Designer Educator / PrePress Consultant

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 28, 2020 Aug 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you! That link does seem to reference the issue I'm having. I hadn't seen this before so it is good to know they are aware of the issue. Unfortunately the mac update didn't solve it for me. And I probably would have held off updating to Catalina had I not bought a computer running it. I had thought of reverting back to an earlier system. I suppose maybe I should have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines