• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Too many problems on 21.2 :(

Participant ,
Jul 02, 2020 Jul 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Opening a raw file directly from LRC I get a Progress bar window that never goes away and can't be clicked off.. The photo opens and I can work fine but the bar stays on the screen. Sometimes clicking on the photo makes the file disappear but not always.

Also, applying filters now don't have the progress bar since it is stuck on the "ghost" progress...

I keep losing the PS icons on the touch bar on my Mac Book Pro 15". A restart of PS brings them back but they disappear randomly.

Also, performance issues. Things seem to take longer than before. Too many rainbow balls and slow quick selections.

One more thing that changed behavior is the Flick Panning. It has too much momentum and when you click to stop it or reverse the pan, it keeps going and has a huge delay.

I like the new icon but it looks too much like the LRC icon.  A different color would have been better IMO.

Since I am complaining... I wish there was a small interface for laptops. 

The Layer Style window, for example, takes up too much space on the screen and if you open a color picker on top of that, you can't even see the image below it. That's really annoying specially since laptops are replacing desktop PC's. 

The interface needs to be updated. It's too old and too big. Time for something new and with a better layout.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?