• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tool and Options Bar in Photoshop 2021 non-responsive to Wacom Cintiq Pen

New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My pen seems to be working fine except that just receltly (2 days ago) it stopped being  recognized specifically by the the Photoshop UI's Options Bar or Tool Bar. This means that, while I can draw and select with the stylus, I cannot tap to pick new tools or alter tools settings with it and must put the stylus down to do this with the mouse. Seems like no big deal if it works with a work around, I know, but I like to paint with the airbrushes and continuously change flow and opacity. Having to switch hands to the mouse for every other stroke is getting incredibly tedious and I know that the function of accessing options with the stylus is supposed to work.

I hope this makes sense. I searched everywhere (here, Google and Yahoo) for similar issues and possible solutions but found nothing on this issue.

(my specs- Photoshop 2021, Windows 10 pro, Wacom Cintiq 2200DTK). Thanks for any advice.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Have you checked if your Wacom tablet is linked in your control panel? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines