• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Tool bars and drop down menus missing

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated photoshop and now my screen looks like this! No drop down menus at the top and I cant click between images.. I have tried Widnows > workspace > essentials > resest essentials and it didnt work! There is also no exit, minize buttons in top right corner either.. and everything looks like its piled on top of each other?? photoshop.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting the Photoshop Preferences.

Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You are prompted to delete the current settings. The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop.

https://helpx.adobe.com/au/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou. I jsut tried your suggestion but it didn't work. I can faintly see the exit and minimize in the top right corner now but nothing else has changed. 

Any other suggestions? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Have you tried uninstalling and then reinstalling Photoshop from the Creative Cloud app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try resetting your workspace. It look like your tool bar and tool Option bar are undocked.  The tool option bar is covering Photoshop menu top bar The home screen is being displayed. There are floating Palette windows.  Clean up your workspace!!!

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thankyou for your reply. I tried resetting the workspace and it did nothing unforutanately. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines