Highlighted

Tool changes are malfunctioning... Please help me....

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I quickly change the brush and eraser consecutively to make many brush touches quickly, Even if I don't press any keyboard button, the brush changes into eraser automatically. (or the opposite happens as well.)
Also, this is not just a problem between the brush and the eraser buttons, but also between the brush and the zoom button, the eraser and the zoom button.
I'm sure there's something wrong with my photoshop setting...
Please help me....
My Photoshop version is 21.2.1.
Window version is Win 10 64 bit.

I attached a video of my symptom.

The arrow in the video is just to give an example of what I'm going through with the video to make it easier to explain.
Painting the brush to the right or using the eraser in the left direction has nothing to do with the cause of what I say.
This happens no matter which direction the tool is used....

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Tool changes are malfunctioning... Please help me....

Community Beginner ,
Sep 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I quickly change the brush and eraser consecutively to make many brush touches quickly, Even if I don't press any keyboard button, the brush changes into eraser automatically. (or the opposite happens as well.)
Also, this is not just a problem between the brush and the eraser buttons, but also between the brush and the zoom button, the eraser and the zoom button.
I'm sure there's something wrong with my photoshop setting...
Please help me....
My Photoshop version is 21.2.1.
Window version is Win 10 64 bit.

I attached a video of my symptom.

The arrow in the video is just to give an example of what I'm going through with the video to make it easier to explain.
Painting the brush to the right or using the eraser in the left direction has nothing to do with the cause of what I say.
This happens no matter which direction the tool is used....

Topics

Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines