• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

tool changes to cursor

Participant ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i dont know if its a bug, or some random key combo. but about 3-4 times a day, my tool cursor will turn into the arrow cursor and i have to create a new window to get the tools to work again.

thoughts?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your are using some OS version  a PS version, you  may have added some Photoshop add ons.  I know I do not know what your using or do. You seem to be having some problem with changing cursors not functioning correctly. Problem could be in your OS, In yor Photoshop, in an add on. What are your thoughts.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Your are using some OS version a PS version, "

I'm sorry, I don't know what this means. I haven't used any PS add ons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It means you have not stated what software you are using.  Do you use a PC or a Mac which of their OS, Or what Photoshop version  you are using. We know you not using Linux there is Photoshop Linux version.  Are you using IOS are you using Photoshop on a iPad Pro? I do not  like that the iPad Photoshop version is missing features and functions I user.  Also a touch only interface is not really the best you need a keyboard. You are better off with a laptop running Mac OSX or Windows. 

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This the photoshop forum. Thanks.

Anybody else?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You may be get  some advice from others if you let others know what software you are using.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jesus Christ, as I said this is a PHOTOSHOP forum: 

look, I appreciate you trying to help, but between your broken English and your suggestion I not use a touch screen but only a keyboard and mouse, no thank you. 

be well. Is there ANYONE else with some insight on this issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For Jesus Christ then can you tell us what software your are using  we know this is a Photoshop forum and we  know you are using Photoshop but we do not know which version of Photoshop you are using or if you are on a PC, a Mac or iPad and which OS version you are using  give us a clue let there be wine. How can we have insight we are blind in the dark? Give us something. Information Please.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines