Tools not showing in Photoshop CS6

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of the alternative tools in the tool box are not showing, I already restar the program  and try to clean the catche and is still not showing. DO not what to do

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Tools not showing in Photoshop CS6

New Here ,
Nov 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some of the alternative tools in the tool box are not showing, I already restar the program  and try to clean the catche and is still not showing. DO not what to do

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 07, 2012 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 07, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi TSDF,

What operating system are you using?

Does that mean when you click and hold on the icons in the toolbox, the the pop up menus don't appear?

Some of the tools in the toolbox don't have any hidden tools (zoom and move tools) and you can tell which tool box icons have

hidden tools by the small black or white kinda side ways arrow next to the toolbox icons.

Is there a particular tool you can't find in photoshop cs6?

Clipboard.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 07, 2012 0
New Here ,
Oct 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I also have this problem.  The tools just disappeared for me, and I don't know how to get them back.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 10, 2015 0
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on arrows hidden tools do not appear

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2015 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Which version of photoshop and operating system are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2015 0
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Figured it out. I'm on the MAC and recently installed El Capitan. By chance I tapped with two finders and presto, the hidden tools popped up. Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2015 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Try to Reset All Tools, for that Right click on selected tool in the upper left corner. This must help:

http://visualjet.com/view/5257k

As alternative you can use shortcuts. For example to choose Pencil tool instead Brush Tool that is shown in Toolbar by default use Shift+B. If you do it one more time you will choose Color Replacement Tool, then Mixer brush tool and again Brush tool.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 03, 2015 0
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know how to fix it:

CS6 Adobe Photoshop:

1. Go to "Window" tab on top

2. Go all the way down to where it says "Tools"

3. Click "Tools"

4. TADA! It showed up!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 21, 2016 2
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks..it's work for me..

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 02, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must tell you how much everybody appreciates a person who just posts the answer instead of asking "WHAT OPERATING SYSTEM ARE YOU USING??? and a thousand questions instead of just answering the question.

Example:

"My toilet handle jiggles instead of flushing. How to fix?"

Everybody weighs in---

"What brand of toilet is it?

"House or apartment?"

"What color is the paint on the walls?"

"Do you have to go #1 or #2?"

And, then -

"Open the tank and find the hole where the fish hook goes. Reattach it. Take you 10 seconds."

Thank you for helping me this morning! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2021 0