• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

touch bar: "flip horizonal" command, should flip the whole image

New Here ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wanted to use the flip horizontal command to rotate the whole image and see eventual mistakes

but when I tried to use it I saw that it only flips the content of the selected layers, I wanted to ask if Adobe has plans to add new commands to the touch bar and if they take suggestions

Schermata 2021-05-02 alle 20.12.27.png

I think would be nice if they allowed people to make their own costume commands (icons that work like regular shortcuts) to add to the touch bar, I feel it would be a really nice quality of life feature

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2021 May 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Hencid wrote:

I wanted to ask if Adobe has plans to add new commands to the touch bar and if they take suggestions

Hi

I don't use the Touch Bar, but am wondering if these will work:

• Select menu > Select all layers > Flip Selected Layers
  • View menu > Flip Horizontal
    Note that this is a view setting only and is not permanent. It is also non-destructive and is better for seeing "eventual mistakes" than altering pixels. Use this if you are just looking for mistakes.

Adobe does take suggestions, but they don't tell us what they plan to do until they do it. Feature requests need to go to Adobe here:
 https://feedback.photoshop.com/ where the product developers will see it.

Shortcuts can be edited and customized in Photoshop. Go to Edit menu > Keyboard shortcuts.

I've just now looked and found this and it includes customizing the Touch Bar:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/touchbar.html

I hope this helps,

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

thanks a lot for the information, was really helpful and insightful

i think I will give a suggestion on what I think would really improve the touch bar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines