Highlighted

Touch Gestures NOT Working Photoshop CS6, 2020, 2021

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE DO NOT SUGGEST ENABLING GESTURE IN PREFERENCES / TOOLS

As the title says. Touch gestures are not working.  

YES they are enabled. I tried disabling, exiting, enabling them, exiting and nothing. 
I do not have a mouse, only a piece of sht trackpad as this is on a laptop.

I have a touchscreen HP that pinch to zoom,2 finger pan rotate, etc. all works fine in other applications and pinch to zoom even works in illustrator 2021. 

I simply cannot get pinch to zoom/touch to pan around to work with adobe photoshop 2021. 

Gpu drivers up to date and Use Graphics Processor is greyed out.  940MX 2gb

System specs

i7-7500U quad core
16gb ram
1tb nvme x4 not sata
15" 4k touchscreen with 10 multipoint capability
windows garbage 10 1903
latest nvidia drivers

any help would be appreciated as photoshop is the only reason i even have windows.

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Touch Gestures NOT Working Photoshop CS6, 2020, 2021

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PLEASE DO NOT SUGGEST ENABLING GESTURE IN PREFERENCES / TOOLS

As the title says. Touch gestures are not working.  

YES they are enabled. I tried disabling, exiting, enabling them, exiting and nothing. 
I do not have a mouse, only a piece of sht trackpad as this is on a laptop.

I have a touchscreen HP that pinch to zoom,2 finger pan rotate, etc. all works fine in other applications and pinch to zoom even works in illustrator 2021. 

I simply cannot get pinch to zoom/touch to pan around to work with adobe photoshop 2021. 

Gpu drivers up to date and Use Graphics Processor is greyed out.  940MX 2gb

System specs

i7-7500U quad core
16gb ram
1tb nvme x4 not sata
15" 4k touchscreen with 10 multipoint capability
windows garbage 10 1903
latest nvidia drivers

any help would be appreciated as photoshop is the only reason i even have windows.

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ALSO

when i try to pinch to zoom it sometimes registers as if i click the canvas with a brush .. i end up with dots all over the place if i try to pinch to zoom over and over.. same thing when i try to pan around. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same problem, including occasionally registering my pinch gesture as if I clicked the canvas with a brush.

Help please!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 29, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. I thought maybe it was some setting that just not enabled or disabled when it updated to new version. I know with the zoom if you make sure zoom with scroll wheel is clicked it will zoom with gesture. But I am still having issues with it marking with the brush. If anyone else has a fix for that part would be amazing. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstalling, reinstalling does not work.  Holding SHIFT while launching to bypass extensions also has no effect. Does not work with cs6, 2020, or 2021. Anyone at Adobe, please help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 13, 2020 0
Ho-Zay LATEST
New Here ,
Nov 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having the same exact issue. I just got a brand new Alienware M15 and haven't been able to use pinch zoom/pan at the same time. If I enable Zoom with Scroll Wheel I can pinch zoom but can't pan. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 27, 2020 0