Highlighted

Touch screen for Mac

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey so i am currently using the surface book to edit in photoshop. i really like it because it is touch screen and my work flow is much faster. the issue is that it is an older computer and is getting slow. i recently bought the new 2019 16 in mac book pro and do video editing and light room on it but because it is not touch screen i dont use photoshop on it. i was wondering if anyone had any recomendations of touch screen devices that could be connected to my new mac so that i can us photoshop on it withntouch screen capability's. Thanks Alot! 

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Mac, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Touch screen for Mac

New Here ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey so i am currently using the surface book to edit in photoshop. i really like it because it is touch screen and my work flow is much faster. the issue is that it is an older computer and is getting slow. i recently bought the new 2019 16 in mac book pro and do video editing and light room on it but because it is not touch screen i dont use photoshop on it. i was wondering if anyone had any recomendations of touch screen devices that could be connected to my new mac so that i can us photoshop on it withntouch screen capability's. Thanks Alot! 

TOPICS
Feature request, How to, Mac, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 09, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop does not require a  touch screen you can install Photoshop on your mac.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2020 0
Conrad C LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not an easy question to answer, because macOS itself has no touch support built in.

If you mean that you want to use touch gestures directly on the screen showing Photoshop, the only good answer I can think of is a Wacom Cintiq Pro Pen Display with Multi-Touch. It must be a Cintiq, because other panels are just a pen tablet without a screen. It must also be a Cintiq Pro, because the non-Pro Cintiqs do not have multi-touch; you must use a pen and not your fingers.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 09, 2020 0