• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Touch

Community Beginner ,
Mar 22, 2021 Mar 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I use Photoshop and I have a computer touch screen, but I realized that I cannot draw with my finger because Photoshop does not support finger drawing, but my question is that if I use a pen to draw on the screen, will it work on Photoshop? It's a pen for touch screen , not a Wacom

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No a stylus is not a Pen its like your finger. You could draw with your finger if it has a left click. touch Pads, touch Tablets  have  Buttons for Left and Right Click. Touch Screens do not.  A digital Pens has buttons and also when you touch the pen to surface the tip touching as like a Left  Click.  You Finger do not neither does a stylus.  If you Click the left mouse button you can likely finger paint or you can install a touch device driver that will add a left click with a finger touch.  A Pen is quite mouse like.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you😊

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A stylus will work on a touch screen. Depending of that stylus has function buttons will determine how much functionality you will get. The finger is just too course for drawing. I got a big explanation of this by an Adobe engineer several years ago.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the answer, this is the pen I was asking if it will work on Photoshop or not Do you have an idea if it works or not?

٢٠٢١٠٣٢٣_٠١٠٨٤١.jpg

 

 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is a stylus its like a thin pointed finger.  In Photoshop if you hold your mouse left click button down you can draw with your finger or that Joyroom Stylus.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Nice, thank you very much:heart_suit:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines