Highlighted

Touchscreen Laptop

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For uni i brought a touch screen laptop so i can do digital art, it works on all other art platforms but not photoshop and i need to use photoshop specifically for  my classes. can someone help

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Touchscreen Laptop

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For uni i brought a touch screen laptop so i can do digital art, it works on all other art platforms but not photoshop and i need to use photoshop specifically for  my classes. can someone help

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Photoshop does not have touch screen support in relation to finger painting, you'll need to purchase a separate graphics tablet and pen for that, like a Wacom

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 1
JJMack LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop supports touch screen gestures.  Photoshop brush support requires the use of a mouse or Pen with pressure sensitivity.  Touch screens do not have pressure support, and have no control buttons.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 06, 2020 0