• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

transfer adobe PhotoShop license

Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought a new macbook laptop and I want to install adobe photoshop from my old laptop to the new one.

Please guide me how to transfer the license and deactivate it on the old machine please.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

What version of Photoshop, if it's pre Creative Cloud, go to the Help menu and select Deactivate, install on new laptop and input your serial number, I assume the new laptop is also a MAC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have photoshop and illustraotor

Is there a way to extract the licenses please?

samerr17414008_0-1605277250243.jpeg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If your version is pre subscription, PS might not run on the new Mac. Make sure it will run first. If you have the subscription, just download the Creative Cloud Application Manager, then reinstall PS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have adobe CS6 licenses only. Is this a cloud version?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You won't be able to run CS6 on MAC Catalina if that's the OS on your new MAC and no it's not the cloud version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines