• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transform Bounding Box is always level

New Here ,
Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Free Transform Bounding Box has started staying level 100% of the time regardless of the orientation of the image. For example, I will do a free transform to rotate an object and make it at an angle. Then I change my mind and decide to not make it at an angle so I go to free transform again but the bounding box has reset to level instead of being in the orientation of the image. This makes it impossible to get the image perfectly level again without re-importing it. Not sure how or when this happened. It used to always stay with the orientation of the image... Thanks in advance for your help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 11, 2020 Sep 11, 2020

That's normal. The bounding box will only stay the same if smart objects are used. PS doen't have a way to track the transform of normal layers, as it does with smart objects.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this with smart objects or regular layers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regular Layers including Text Layers

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's normal. The bounding box will only stay the same if smart objects are used. PS doen't have a way to track the transform of normal layers, as it does with smart objects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines