• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transform Box Not visible

Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else having the same issue with the update that I have Show Transform Control Box checked but there is no box? In have my whole image selected and there is no transform box around it. It was on there today before I updated and now it is gone! HELP!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Oct 17, 2018 Oct 17, 2018

Hi Lmattra,

Sorry to hear about this,could you please try deselecting "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Lmattra,

Sorry to hear about this,could you please try deselecting "Use Graphics Processor" located in Photoshop's Preferences > Performance, then relaunch Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil,

Turning off graphics acceleration does bring the transform controls back, but in previous (recent) versions of Photoshop CC I never had any trouble with graphics acceleration before. The problem persist through different types of iMac's and MacPro's of my colleagues. The new center point tool is visible when checked, but I (and my colleagues) would really like to have the complete bounding box back. Please tell me that this is on the top of the list of bug fixes.

For reference, here is my system's info.

Screenshot 2018-10-18 at 08.16.03.png

Thank you,

Evert

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 22, 2018 Oct 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes this worked thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sahil,

This appears to be a problem across the board. Every single designer in our studio has had the same issue but simply turning off the use of the Graphics Processor isn't an option. It's like turning off the turbo on your car and expecting the same performance. That's a step backwards.

I am the only one of six of us who has got this far before experiencing the problem. The other five designers I work with had the issue immediately after installation. Unchecking "Use Graphics Processor" in preferences did work for me and when I turned it back on, it still works. So, it appears to be tripping over occasionally and unchecking and then checking the box resets it.

I also updated to macOS Mojave 10.1.4 before installing the new Photoshop CC 2019.

Thanks

Phil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, and although turning off graphics acceleration fixes it, features requiring graphics acceleration are essential to my workflow so I need to have that option enabled.

Is an actual fix / update / patch being released for this problem?

Thanks, Andrew.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 04, 2019 Feb 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Try setting the drawing mode to basic instead

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines