• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transform tool

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2021 Feb 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The transform tool locks up afer sendond or third sizing. I have the same issue on work pc and home. This started after latest update for Adobe Photoshop Version: 22.2.0 20210202.r.183 2021/02/02: a176e5849fa x64.

Please help tis is frstrating and I have to restart to fix, only to have it lock up again!

This is seriously affect my work flow.. time is money!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 28, 2021 Feb 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

»Transform tool«

In Photoshop if something is not represented in the Toolbar it is not called a Tool. 

What have you done for all-purpose trouble-shooting so far?

Restoring Preferences after making sure all customized presets like Actions, Patterns, Brushes etc. have been saved might be a good starting point:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/basic-trouble-shooting-steps.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I have to reopen the file to get it to work. Might be my macros confusing PS. Pain in the butt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I figured it out. If you run any macro beforehand it will stop it from working. I have a file setup macro for duplicating the layer and putting a white laver between for dropping out the BG/masking. I need it to work correctly!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 05, 2021 Mar 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What have you done for trouble-shooting? 

What are the exact steps to create the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I happens when I run a simple macro to duplicate the BG layer and add a white layer between the two layers. Pisses me off!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I run a macro on an opened file and then add an adjustment layer it adds a Vector Mask!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could you please post screenshots with the pertinent Panels (Toolbar, Layers, Paths, Options Bar, …) visible? 

Is there a Path included in the Action? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines