Highlighted

Transparent workspace on Photoshop 2020 version 21.2.3

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i have a problem with the latest Photoshop 2020 version (up to date).

When i retouch a photo, the workspace suddenly becomes transparent and Photoshop starts to slow down. I can no longer see my photo in the workspace at all, but i see desktop, the programs that are behind the photoshop window. This problem really interferes with work as it appears after 3-7 minutes after working on a photo. Restarting Photoshop helps, but after few minutes the problem repeats. Has anyone faced such a problem? Knows how to solve? 

I am attaching a screenshot of how this problem looks for me.

Through the working window of Photoshop you can see the browser and Сreative cloud, and the photo is open and no longer appears in the working space.

11.PNG

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Transparent workspace on Photoshop 2020 version 21.2.3

New Here ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, i have a problem with the latest Photoshop 2020 version (up to date).

When i retouch a photo, the workspace suddenly becomes transparent and Photoshop starts to slow down. I can no longer see my photo in the workspace at all, but i see desktop, the programs that are behind the photoshop window. This problem really interferes with work as it appears after 3-7 minutes after working on a photo. Restarting Photoshop helps, but after few minutes the problem repeats. Has anyone faced such a problem? Knows how to solve? 

I am attaching a screenshot of how this problem looks for me.

Through the working window of Photoshop you can see the browser and Сreative cloud, and the photo is open and no longer appears in the working space.

11.PNG

TOPICS
Bug, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 15, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Sep 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 15, 2020 0