• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble between Intel HD 4000 and latest updates

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there! I ran into a problem that Photoshop from version 21.1.4 to 21.2.3 stopped seeing my Intel HD Graphics 4000 video card. In Settings - Performance window the GPU settings window simply doesn't contain the text of GPU name as before, although the card name is included in the program information. Becouse of that i can't use latest versions of PS and GPU-based resize tools.

Has anyone encountered a similar problem? Or Adobe just removed support for this video card in latest updates?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

There are issues with Photoshop version 21.2.3 not detecting some old and not so old GPU's, I raised the issue over 3 months ago when version 21.2 was released

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-212-not-detecting-older-gpus/5f5f46...

I'm afraid your only option is to revert back to version 21.1.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I experienced the same problem but under v 22.0 it is resolved!! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines