Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble downloading the beta 7 version for textile designer

New Here ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have a subscription to the creative cloud through my university. I am trying to download and install the beta 7 version of textile designer but I keep getting error messages either saying the link has expired or that I have not provided my account name even though I have!! I have tried to contact adobe through the help center but it keeps saying service unavailable and when I contacted adobe I just got an automatic reply sending me the link to the beta version - arghh! I am wondering, am I not able to get the beta because I have an institutional subscription?

I have attached some screen shots below.  One thing that is a bit weird is that in my profile even though my name is listed there. Next to account name it does say not provided?? Not sure whether this is the issue and how to fix it!

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I really want to try out this plug in, it looks really cool!

Thanks,
Heidi

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dear madam did you entered your first and last name as it is asking on webpage ?

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would say you are correct in thinking that your account name doesn't show up. Most likely you need to contact Adobe through their chat or though Twitter @AdobeCare.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2019 Nov 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HI! I do have the same problem and am also using the creative cloud and had textile designer on my photoshop. Now I had to update Photoshop and for some reason the textile designer program has expired, I cannot download it as well,

Does anybody know where I could get the new version of Textile Designer to download ??

Thanks,

Gabriele

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 14, 2021 Apr 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe is not offering the BETA Version any more. I believe it will be available soon, they have been working on it .

I want design Plugin for my Adobe Photoshop Element PSE V-19, 2021.

Do you know where can I get them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

are you trying to use the university proxy server to download this or have you tested doing it off campas?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines