Trouble installing

New Here ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Lenovo yoga and it seems photoshop cannot download. It gives me error: 405. I was told photoshop could be downloaded on windows, it seems it cannot. I thought it may be because of storage i have 77GB though. Any tips?

TOPICS
Download and install, Problem or error, Windows

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you check all the system requirements? They don't care about the brand, but they do care about the processor, amount of disk space, operating system, graphics card, monitor and more. https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop/system-requirements.html Please let us know if you need help decoding any of it.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Where do you find requirements? Before I try and download it, it gives me a green check mark saying it works on my computer. 

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You find the requirements if you follow the link in my message, which you replied to. The green check mark is useful but it doesn't check everything. Check EVERYTHING in the list, and if any items aren't clear, let us know.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The requirements say, 8 GB of Ram, i have 8 GB on my computer but only 7 usuable, could that be the issue?  Everything else is fine.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines