• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble once again saving and opening Photoshop 2020

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm extremely frustrated with the new Photoshop service. Can we please fix the problem here. I just had to buy a new MACBook in hopes that the problem is fixed and I'm again faced with the problem. My photoshop 2020 just stops saving halfway through crupting my file. Then when I force escape and reopen it doesn't open. So then I go through show package contents and open that way and again I'm faced with the same problem. It's really hard to be a professional when these issues are happening. PLEASE ADVISE.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What operating system and what exact version of Photoshop are you using? Are you saving to a local or an external drive?

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mac OS Catalina Version 10.15.2 and photoshop CC 2020 V21.0.2 

Saving on both. But when the recent happened onto a Lacie external.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you tried saving to the local drive and copying to external (as recommended by Adobe).

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop/kb/networks-removable-media-photoshop.html

If it happens every time on the external drive, check permissisons for Photoshop. See the video issue here:

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop/kb/photoshop-and-macos-catalina.html

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your help Dave! I put this into my workflow in hopes that I don't come across the same problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines