• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble using extensions in Photoshop 22.4.1

New Here ,
May 21, 2021 May 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone! I just updated Photoshop to the 22.4.1 version and I'm having trouble installing an extension (Raya Pro 5.0). I have been using a M1 MacBook Air since January and I could normally install my extension just by copying its folders into the extensions one of Photoshop, then clicking on the Window menu and adding them to the interface by selecting extensions. Today I uploaded PS and now there is no "extensions" in the Window menu, so I don't know how to activate my extension. Hope you guys can help 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 23, 2021 May 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Oscar Alberto5FC4,

Extensions are not supported on MAC's with an M1 processor, you could try installing the extension in Rosetta mode then it should work. See the following discussion for more details

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop/m-extensions-missing-after-updating-to-photoshop-22-3/m-p/1...

-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines